Balance, confidence, and strength await.
Providing powerful results and unparalleled support, private counseling offers personalized guidance as you apply the program’s initial 12-week, no-guilt lifestyle plan and develop a healthy and empowered relationship with food.
Private counseling is for you if…
- You benefit from encouragement, accountability, and small, actionable steps
- You are ready to listen to your body and find the unique formula that works for your lifestyle and goals
- You are ready to feel confident, nourished, and energized to move towards your greater life pursuits
- You are ready to make an investment in yourself
Private counseling is not for you if…
- You are looking for a quick fix or have a ‘deadline’ for weight loss
- You are not willing to challenge your beliefs about nutrition, movement, and body image
- You are not ready to make a commitment to experimenting in new behaviors
- You are currently struggling with a clinical eating disorder and need medical supervision
Discover what joy and freedom lie beyond diet obsession.
How it works:
- If you feel like private counseling is a good fit for you and you’re ready to make an investment in your health, take a moment to apply to work with me.
- Next, we will find a good time to connect over video chat so I can learn more about you as well as your unique lifestyle and goals.
- Over the next 12 weeks, we’ll walk through the pillars of foundational health through the Feast of Green program with virtual, personalized counseling sessions to ensure you’re getting the most out of the process.
- By the end of 12 weeks, you will be set with the knowledge, resources, and habits to propel you on your path towards building strength, fueling your metabolism, and feeling empowered in your eating.
You will also receive:
- The Feast of Green workbook with weekly educational material, thought exercises, and resources to guide you through my effective, individualized framework
- Unlimited text and email support
- Customized macronutrient guidance
- Supplement recommendations
Together, we will work on:
- Setting a vision for your wellbeing and greater life goals
- Defining what authentic health means for you, beyond weight or size
- Developing awareness for and moving away from the psychological patterns that drive restriction and guilt around eating
- Becoming observant and curious about your body’s cues
Developing Your Unique Roadmap
- Finding a sustainable combination of nutrients, movement, and restorative practices to increase your strength, energy, and blood sugar stability
Finding Rhythm and Ease
- Moving away from attempts at greater discipline and learning to work with your body’s cues and your life’s circumstances
Feeling at Peace with Food
- Detaching morality and self-worth from your body size and developing behaviors that are motivated by the way they make you feel
Who is a good fit for Feast of Green?
A good fit for the Feast of Green program is anyone who has struggled with poor body image and has attempted weight loss, typically by a variety of diet styles throughout life.
What is your nutrition philosophy?
The Feast of Green philosophy supports the idea that when we receive appropriate nourishment, movement, and rest, we can build strength and fuel our metabolism, moving energy through our bodies and into a joyful life.
To ensure appropriate nourishment, the Feast of Green approach combines a focus on lifestyle behaviors that moderate hormones with gentle macronutrient guidance. Clients are educated on the science of nutrition as they learn to tune into their unique body cues.
As we move through the program, clients begin to notice positive shifts that reinforce these nurturing practices and allow them to become rhythmic and enjoyable.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes. Payment plans are available and can be discussed if we are a good fit to work together.