I am a Registered Dietitian/nutritionist with a Masters in Public Health and over a decade of experience helping clients meet their nutrition goals and consulting for health-focused companies. Please fill out the contact information below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Remote private nutrition counseling: I meet with clients via video chat to discuss their health concerns and develop a plan for optimal wellness. Areas of specialty include: female fertility, hormone balancing, general wellness/improving energy levels, weight management, pre and postnatal nutrition, and cancer survivorship. My nutrition approach utilizes whole foods and lifestyles alterations to empower clients towards meeting their health goals. Appointment types are listed below – please fill out the contact information for pricing.
- 20 minutes – This appointment option is for someone who is interested in working with a nutritionist but is not ready to make a serious investment. In this session, I can address straightforward questions or health concerns. This may be booked as a follow up to an in-depth session or as a one-off appointment.
- 45 minutes to 1 hour – This appointment option is for someone who is interested in a lifestyle change or is struggling with a health issue. In this session, I take an in-depth look at current diet, lifestyle, and symptoms, and with the client, develop an initial plan. This appointment type includes a written description of what covered, the outlined goals/plan, and applicable references.
- 45 minutes to 1 hour – This appointment option includes all that is included in the standard 1 hour appointment as well as a 4 day meal plan based on client food preferences.
- 30 minutes – This appointment is available as follow-up to a 1 hour appointment. In this session, we will review what is working or not and develop new goals and strategies. This session includes a written description of what was covered as well as the outlined goals/plan.
- Other services are available upon request.
- Healthy recipe development, food styling, photography, and photo editing
- Consulting for restaurants and food companies
- Science-based nutrition and wellness articles